Now Hiring Warehouse/Shipping Associate:
We are growing here at Wilco Offroad and we are looking to add additional staff to our warehouse. This is a great position for someone who is looking to start in the offroad industry as we believe in promoting from within.
Your day to day will be assembling products, packing/shipping orders, and inventory counts. We need someone who is reliable and can work Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm.
- Experience with shipping/receiving and picking/packing orders.
- Experience assembling, testing and quality control
- Detail oriented and focused on quality, ability to follow instructions carefully, and ability to work independently.
- Must be able to move quickly and stand on feet all-day. Lifting up to 50 lbs required.
- Receives and unload incoming materials and verify for accuracy.
- Record discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor.
- Maintains a daily record of the inventory on hand.
- Operate dolly, pallet jack and forklifts for multiple purposes in the warehouse.
- Punctual, reliable and responsible
- Good English skills are required (read and write)
- High school diploma required.
$12-$15 an hour based on experience.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send your resume over to email@example.com