*************Estimated 4-6 Week Lead Time*************
The heaviest loads and the biggest adventures. Bring it on with the Hitchgate MAX.
A 350 lb load rating and optional cargo basket make the Hitchgate MAX our most stout option in the Hitchgate lineup. Whether you need a place to mount your spare tire or carry additional cargo, the Hitchgate MAX can make it happen. Hitchgate MAX can support up to a 38″ tire on full-size trucks and SUV’s.
- Increases utility with optional fluid and recovery jack mounting options
- Secondary locking pin keeps gate open when parked on steep terrain and padlock compatible to keep it closed.
- Thicker tubing and additional gussets for maximum stiffness
- Polyurethane wheel cone and lockable U-bar (theaded hub) lightening fast and tool-free wheel mounting and dismounting
- Adjustable wheel support plate
- Optional cargo basket
- Dual integrated mounting options for Hi-Lift Jack
- Dual-Rotopax mount available as well as dual jerry can mount available (see below)
Max Specific Accessories:
- Cargo Basket Kit CBEXP1
- Dual Rotopack Kit (use with or without Cargo Basket) *COMING SOON*
- Titan Tank Trekker 12-gallon Tank Fitment Kit *COMING SOON* (tank not included)
- Dual Red Steel Jerry Can Kit HAT2000-GK (Works on Max)
- Dual Green Plastic Jerry Can Kit HAT2000-GKG (Works on Max)
- Dual Plastic Motorycle/Scriber Can Kit HAT2000-RK (Works on Max)
- Single & Centered Jerry Can Kit CM23181-M OR CM23181-P (use with DAN32211 Hi-Lift Mount only, works on Classic and Max)
- Single Jerry Can AND Vertical Hi-Lift Mount (2 choices) Plastic Can HLG25663-GKG Steel Can HLG25663-GK (works on Classic and Max)
- Horizontal Hi-Lift Jack ONLY Bolt Kit HL60000 (can’t be used with any other accessory, works on Max only)
- 48″ All-Cast Hi-Lift Jack HLJ0485
- Horizontal Low-Rise Hi-Lift Mount aka Dan’s Hi-Lift DAN32211 (Works on Offset and Max)
- Vertical Hi-Lift Jack Mount HLT6010 (Mounts between fuel can kits or alone, works on Offset and Max)
- License Plate Relocation Kit LPR32204
- 2.5″ Hitch Adapter 32190 (Allows functioning wedgelock in a 2.5″ hitch)
- Wobble Free Hitch Extension HE31973
- Master Lock Non-Locking Hitch Pin 1465DAT
- Master Lock Locking Hitch Pin 1480DAT
- Master Lock Locking Hitch Pin Extended Length 1469DAT (recommended for 2.5″ hitches, Tacoma/Tundra/4Runner)
- Master Lock, black weather resistant lock with key 311D
- 4.5″ of clearance required from center of hitch pin hole rearward for it to be compliant with wedge lock system. You may need to relocate spare tire from underneath or modify to gain the necessary clearance.
- Max tire size of 38″ on full-size vehicles